- Do you have a bad memory?
- Do you forget people’s names right after shaking their hand?
Would you like to know the secrets to remembering anything?
Secret #1: You don’t have a bad memory. You just never learned how to maximize it.
My name is John Graham, 2018 USA Memory Champion. I was featured on the FOX TV show ‘Superhuman’ for my trained memory abilities.
I don’t have a photographic memory.
YOU can go from average to superhuman memory, just like I did.
I used to forget people’s names all the time.
I took 2 years of Spanish in high school and forgot all of it when I graduated.
My memory was nothing special.
Everything changed when I read a book on memory techniques and discovered ancient secrets that teach you how to remember anything.
Ironically, these memory secrets have not been taught for hundreds of years.
- Instantly memorizing anyone’s name. Remembering the names of 20-50 people you meet at a conference.
- Absorbing class material or a presentation without notes.
- Giving a speech without notecards.
- Acing tests with shorter study sessions and without cramming.
- Easily remembering what you read; reciting Bible verses or poems.
- Learning new languages faster and retaining long term.
- Grocery shopping without writing a list.
- Memorizing 1,000 digits of pi (π).
- Memorizing the order of a shuffled deck of cards at your next party.
All of this is possible.
I’ve met hundreds of people who’ve changed their lives with these memory secrets. You too can unlock your Superhuman memory.
Here are a few of my Memory Feats to show you what’s possible:
- 181 names and faces memorized in 15 minutes.
- A shuffled deck of playing cards memorized in less than 28 seconds.
- An 80-digit number memorized in 29 seconds
- International Grandmaster of Memory
School never taught you how to remember.
It taught you how to cram.
Your memory is infinite and creative.
It just needs to be shown how to remember.
Get my FREE Video & ebook:
“How to Remember Names INSTANTLY and Never Forget Them”