Want to know how to impress women (and men) and get them to like you more??
Remembering and calling them by their name is STEP #1.
(Most people SUCK at this. Don’t be like most people here.)
*Yes, I knew all of their names (Russian names) within a minute or two by following the steps below.*
Step #2 is demonstrating that you are unique and that you hold value (I’m not talking about money).
If you forgot, here’s HOW to Remember Names:
1) Focus on getting their name. Don’t let your mind wander by thinking about lunch. Be present with them.
2) Turn their name into an image. Based on what it reminds you of or sounds like. For example:
- Elaine = car lane
- Liz = Lizard
- Victoria = victorious! (like she just won something)
- Mark = marker
- Ben =bending
3) Pick a feature on them that sticks out to you.
- Curly hair, freckles, earrings, mustache, big nose…
4) Attach/link the image to the feature. Create a story.
- If Elaine has curly hair = you’re driving a tiny car on a lane thru her curly hair and get tangled. Imagine her reaction to this.
- It’s silly, but it will stick in your memory.
My secret mission in Russia (part 2) was a success…as you can see in the picture 🙂
Here’s a link to watch my TV episode with these Russian ladies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-yM2wE3vEs&t=
I will share with you in a few weeks (hopefully sooner) what this was all about and give you an inside look at HOW I did what I did & how I really met all these women.
(that’s “goodbye” in Russian)
Do you want FREE mental performance & memory enhancement tips (from a USA Memory Champion…me!) sent to your email?
Then, enter your first name and email below!
Leave a Reply